Membership Rules for all trailrides:
1. SADDLE CLUB RIDES ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY. ANY GUESTS MUST BE INVITED BY RIDE HOST.
2. Unruly horses are to be kept at the rear of the ride.
3. Red flags or ribbons to be on tails of all kicking horses and blue flags or ribbons on all stallions.
4. Horses and riders are to stay on designated trail at all times.
5. Riders are to keep up with horses in front of them to keep riders together.
6. No littering on trails or ride host's property.
7. Respect other riders, horses, and property.
8. Do not RUN horses past other riders.
9. Keep horses 10 feet away from refreshment truck.
10. No blatant drunkenness to the extent that it endangers your person and/or horse, or the person and/or horses of others.
11. MUST BE SADDLED AND READY TO RIDE BY THE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME OR YOU
WILL NOT BE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RIDE.
PDR Saddle Club Ride Schedule
If you are interested in hosting a ride please reach out to an Officer. Rides can be on private ground or public property.
April 3rd: Horse Health Day hosted by Mueller Veterinary Services. 8605 Hanover Industrial Dr, Columbia, IL. No appointment needed - Vet available from 10a to 12p.
Price List Provided via email. For a pricelist email email@example.com
May 1st: Work Day at Johnson Creek Recreation Area, Lake Kincaid
Rt. 3 south of Chester, left on Rt. 151 4 miles to Johnson Creek Recreation Area. Trail maintenance and campground cleanup and repair as part of Adopt A Trail Program with US Forrest Service. Work day starts at 9AM Saturday May 1st. Ride starts at 12pm Sunday May 2nd. Meal provided both days. Water truck tank will be available for horses but running water is not readily available. Workers camp at no charge.
Trail Ride hosted by Kelly Davis & Stephanie Keller (618-340-9898). Ride starts at 5pm. Dinner provided on Sunday after the ride.
We will be riding both Saturday and Sunday so if interested in riding Saturday please message Stephanie Keller for times. Camping spots are sold out.
Ride out at Little Indian Creek Conservation at 12pm hosted by Cynthia Kramer & Carrie Gruper (314-401-3410). Sandwiches will be provided.
January 15, 2022
Year end party is scheduled for Saturday, January 16 at Legion Hall in Prairie Du Rocher at 7pm. Dinner hosted by Ted and Mandy Heinemann. Live music provided by Kentucky Straight. We request that members please bring a dessert.
Visit us on Facebook (@saddleyourhorse) for Current Events!
Current negative Coggins for all rides and activities. Lunch and beverages available at all rides unless otherwise stated differently.
To cancel ride call one of the following;
Dave Lehr 792-4770
Steph Keller 618-340-9898
Margaret Wilson 458-6585
Call ride host to check on possible cancellation due to weather.